Happiness is me finding juicy, tasty ripe tomatoes on my tomato plant. Here is my haul from last week.
Ok, so not really a haul but close enough. I have been eating them raw, cooking with them and today I am showing you how to make this really easy tomato salad.
- 1 pint cherry or grace tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled mozzarella cheese(optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a bowl.
- Chop the herbs and mix together with the salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. Pour over the tomatoes. Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Sprinkle the cheese and enjoy!