If I could describe my mood to you right now, I would. I do not feel like writing much, so while I am doing a lot of other things I just do not feel like talking about it right now. My excuse, it’s the heat. It is actually getting cooler which should normally get me in a better mood, but its not working. Or I a just being lazy.
Cooking is not much of a chore as I usually opt for quick dishes, especially sadza and most eat dishes. My favourite is sadza and sour mil; keffir is a good alternative.
Three weeks ago I made this boerewors and kale dish served with sadza.This recipe is an iteration of my other meat and kale recipes like kale and chicken or ground beef and kale.
I like this recipe because it is so easy and yet so yummy which ever way you cook it.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small chopped onion
- ? green bell pepper, chopped
- ? yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ? red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 lb boerwors sausage, cut into 4 inch pieces
- 5 leaves kale, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a skillet add the olive oil and saute onions, bell peppers and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes
- Add the sausage, stir it until browned.
- Add cut kale and stir it in until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.