As some of you already know, I am adventist. As adventists we do not do any work on Saturday including cooking. Everything has to be ready before sunset on Friday. If you are not familiar with our lifestyle it may actually seem daunting but it just means you need to do a lot of planning. Which becomes easier as it just becomes who you are.
I have put together a list of recipes from different websites with 25 recipe ideas that you can make for Sabbath. However, these are recipes that anyone can use to save on time on any other day. Hope you find them useful.
- Veggie and Hummus Cups
- Layered green salad
- Mason jar layered lunches
- Cajun chicken and mushrooms
- English beef pot pie
- Bow Tie Pasta Primavera. Avocado-Pesto on Top.
- Caesar Pasta Salad
- Rolled Lasagna Florentine
- 10 Make Ahead Soups That Freeze Well
- Crockpot Mashed Potatoes
- 6 Crockpot Soup Freezer Meals in One Hour
- Mac and Cheese Muffins
- Chocolate Italian Love cake
- Monkey Bread
- Smores Cups
- Meat Pie
- Baked arugula and cheese balls
- Japanese style sweet buns
- Ultimate Vegetable Lentil Loaf
- Fruit Platter
- Lentil Quinoa Loaf
If there any other recipes that you think I can add please add them in the comment section.